RISE Accel Company Limited (the “Company”, “we,” “us,” or “our”) recognizes the importance of the protection of personal data for you of our products and services. We know you care how information about you is collected, used, disclosed, and transferred outside of Thailand. The information you share with us allows us to provide the products and services you need and want appropriately tailored for you, not only from us, but also those within RISE Accel Group's data ecosystem. We appreciate your trust that we will carefully and sensibly handle your personal data while giving you the very best personalized experience and customer services.
1. What Personal Data we collect
We may collect or obtain the following types of information which may include your Personal Data directly or indirectly from you or other sources or through our affiliates, other companies, or business partners. The specific type of data collected will depend on the context of your interactions with us, and the services or products you need or want from us and within RISE Accel Group's data ecosystem.
1.1 Personal details, such as title, full name, gender, age, occupation, qualifications, job title, position, business type, nationality, country of residence, date of birth, marital status, number of family members and children, ages of children, information on government-issued cards (e.g., national identification number, social security number, passport number, tax identification number, driver's license details or similar identifiers), immigration details such as arrival and departure date, signature, voice, voice record, photograph, facial features for recognition, CCTV records, workplace, education, insurance details, license plate details, house registration, household income, salary and personal income;
1.2 Contact details, such as postal address, delivery details, billing address, telephone number, fax number, email address, LINE ID, Facebook account, Facebook ID, Google ID, Twitter ID, and other ID from social networking sites including your contact person detail such as telephone number, contact data on other correspondence (e.g. written communication with you);
1.3 Customer details, such as account details, customer ID, customer type, Customer join/registration date and month, membership length, bank account and payment details, and service and product applications;
1.4 Financial details, such as debit/ credit card or bank information, credit/debit card number, credit card type, cycle cut, bank account details, payment details and records including your information regarding the risk profile for the business partner, including credit rating and solvency, and information in accordance with the declaration of suitability;
1.5 Transaction details, such as details about payment to and from you, payment date and/or time, payment amount, date/order number, complaints and claims, booking details, rental details, transaction, transaction history, location, transaction status, past sales transaction, status, transaction status, purchasing behaviour, and other details of products and services you have purchased;
1.6 Technical details, such as Internet Protocol (IP) address, cookies, media access control (MAC) address, web beacon, log, device ID, device model and type, network, connection details, access details, single sign-on (SSO), login log, access time and location, time spent on our page, login data, search history, browsing details, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on devices you use to access our platform;
1.7 Behaviour details, such as information about your purchasing behavior and data supplied through the use of our products and services;
1.8 Profile details, such as your username and password, profile details and picture, purchases, historical orders, past orders, purchase history, orders via website, order ID, financial records, PIN, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses, satisfaction survey, social media engagement, participation details, attendance to trade exhibitions and events, trade exhibitions, litigation, testing, and trials;
1.9 Usage details, such as information on how you browse or use our websites, platform, application products and services, wish list record, and timestamp of last click and Q&A record;
1.10 Marketing and communication details, such as your preference in receiving marketing from us, our affiliates, third parties, business partners, and your communication preferences; and/or
1.11 Sensitive data, such as race, religion, political opinions, fingerprints, facial recognition, physical or mental health or condition, genetic data, medical history, disability, and criminal records.
1.12 Candidate data, such as, First name, last name, nickname, gender, photo, day, month, year of birth, Resume Curriculum Vitae (CV) cover letter work experience and educational information, Contact information for applicants such as address, electronic mail address (E-Mail address), telephone number, Professional license or other license related to work Existing license or diploma, IP address information or information collected through cookies or similar technologies, Personal information of others such as emergency contacts, references, beneficiaries details or documents about spouses, children, parents, brothers and sisters A list of your relatives, including telephone numbers/mobile phones of such persons, In providing third-party personal information to the Company you represent and warrant that you have the authority to do so and authorize the Company. Use such personal information in accordance with this notice. You are also responsible for informing those parties of this notice and/ or obtaining their consent, Information collected from job applicants, such as information that job applicants provide to the Company during a job interview Information of applicants for taking various tests Information of job applicants at the company have recorded pictures and/ or sounds during activities for the Company's recruitment process.
We will only collect, use, or disclose sensitive data on the basis of your explicit consent or where permitted by law.
We only collect the information of children, quasi-incompetent persons, and incompetent persons where their parent or guardian has given their consent. We do not knowingly collect information from customers under the age of 20 without their parental consent when it is required, or from quasi-incompetent persons and incompetent persons without their legal guardian's consent. In the event we learn that we have unintentionally collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 20 without parental consent when it is required, or from quasi-incompetent persons and incompetent persons without their legal guardians, we will delete it immediately or process only if we can rely on other legal bases apart from consent.
2. Why we collect, use or disclose your Personal Data
2.1. The purpose of which you have given your consent:
1) Marketing and Communications: To provide marketing, communications, sales, special offers, promotions, notices, news, and information about other products and services including advertising services, from RISE Accel Group's data ecosystem, our affiliates and/or business partners;
2) Data Analytics: To conduct marketing research and data analytics services (including big data analytics service) for RISE Accel Group's data ecosystem;
3) For other Businesses: To publicize and conduct businesses within RISE Accel Group's data ecosystem; and
4) Sensitive Data: To the collection, use, disclosure, and/or transfer of your sensitive Personal Data for the purposes where consent is required by law.
2.2. The purposes we may rely on and other legal grounds for processing your Personal Data
We may also rely on (1) contractual basis, for our initiation or fulfilment of a contract with you; (2) legal obligation, for the fulfilment of our legal obligations; (3) legitimate interest, for the purpose of our legitimate interests and the legitimate interests of third parties; (4) vital interest, for preventing or suppressing a danger to a person’s life, body, or health; and/or (5) public interest, for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercising of official authorities.
We may collect, use, or disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes:
1) To provide products and services to you: To enter into a contract and manage our contractual relationship with you; to support and perform other activities related to such services or products; to complete and manage bookings and to carry out financial transaction and services related to the payments including transaction checks, verification, and cancellation; to process your orders;
2) Promotions, special offers, events and seminars, and all related advertising services. This includes to process and administer your account registration, event registration;
3) Recommendations and Personalization: To recommend products and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience;
4) Registration and Authentication: To register, verify, identify, and authenticate you or your identity;
5) To contact and communicate with you: To provide you with marketing communications, sales, special offers, promotions, notices, news, and information about the products and services, and to process and update your information;
6) To manage our relationship with you: To communicate with you in relation to the products and services you obtain from us, within RISE Accel Group's data ecosystem, our affiliates, and from our business partners; to handle customer service-related queries, request, feedback, complains, claims, disputes or indemnity; to provide technical assistance and deal with technical issues; to process and update your information;
7) Profiling and data analytics: To measure your engagement with the products and services, undertake data analytics, data cleansing, and data profiling, market research, surveys, assessments, behaviour, statistics and segmentation, consumption trends and patterns, to know you better, improve business performance, better adapt our content to the identified preferences of our customers, determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, identify and resolve of issues with existing products and services; qualitative information development;
8) To improve business operations, products, and services: To evaluate, develop, manage, and improve, research and develop the services, products, system, and business operations for you and all of our customers and within RISE Accel Group's data ecosystem, including but not limited to, our business partners; to identify and resolve issues; to create aggregated and anonymized reports, and measure the performance of our physical products, digital properties, and marketing campaigns;
9) To learn more about you: To learn more about the products and services you receive, and other products and services you may be interested in receiving, including profiling based on the processing of your Personal Data, for instance by looking at the types of products and services that you use from us, how you like to be contacted and so on;
10) Functioning of our sites, mobile application, and platform: To administer, operate, track, monitor, and manage our sites and platform to facilitate and ensure that they function properly, efficiently, and securely; to facilitate your experience on our sites and platform; improve layout, and content of our sites and platform;
11) IT Management: For our own business management purpose including for our IT operations, management of communication system, operation of IT security and IT security audit; internal business management for internal compliance requirements, policies, and procedures;
12) Compliance with regulatory and compliance obligations: To comply with legal obligations, legal proceedings, or government authorities' orders which can include orders from government authorities outside Thailand, and/or cooperate with court, regulators, government authorities, and law enforcement bodies when we reasonably believe we are legally required to do so, and when disclosing your Personal Data is strictly necessary to comply with the said legal obligations, proceedings, or government orders. This includes to issue tax invoices or full tax forms; record and monitor communications; make disclosures to tax authorities, financial service regulators, and other regulatory and governmental bodies, and investigating or preventing crime;
13) Protection of our interests: To protect the security and integrity of our business; to exercise our rights or protect our interest where it is necessary and lawfully to do so, for example to detect, prevent, and respond to fraud claims, intellectual property infringement claims, or violations of law; to manage and prevent loss of our assets and property; to secure the compliance of our terms and conditions; to detect and prevent misconduct within our premises which includes our use of CCTV; to follow up on incidents; to prevent and report criminal offences and to protect the security and integrity of our business;
14) Fraud detection: To verify your identity, and to conduct legal and other regulatory compliance checks (for example, to comply with anti-money laundering regulations, and prevent fraud). This includes to perform sanction list checking, internal audits and records, asset management, system, and other business controls;
15) Corporate transaction: in the event of sale, transfer, merger, reorganization, or similar event we may transfer your information to one or more third parties as part of that transaction;
16) Risks: To perform risk management, audit performance, and risk assessments; and/or
17) Life: To prevent or suppress a danger to a person’s life, body, or health.
18) The company's recruitment process: To determine whether your qualifications and skills are suitable for that position or not, for the benefit of contact Communication for job interview appointments sending news related to job positions, to be used in reference to confirming the identity of the applicant and the accuracy of personal information and / or other information. that the applicant has given to the company, to share personal information and / or other information of applicants to RISE Accel Group's, both in Thailand and abroad, to comply with various laws such as labor laws, tax laws and any laws or regulations applicable to the Company.
If you fail to provide your Personal Data when requested, we may not be able to provide our products and services to you.
3. To whom we may disclose or transfer your Personal Data
3.1. RISE Accel Group's data ecosystem
3.2. Our service providers
We may use other companies, agents or contractors to perform services on behalf or to assist with the provision of products and services to you. We may share your Personal Data to our service providers or third-party suppliers including, but not limited to (1) infrastructure, internet, infrastructure technical, software, website developer and IT service providers; (2) payment service providers; (3) research agencies; (4) analytics service providers; (5) survey agencies; (6) auditors; (7) marketing, advertising media, and communications agencies; (8) sale representative agencies; (9) telecommunications and communication service providers; (10) payment, payment system, authentication (11) outsourced administrative service providers; (12) data storage and cloud service providers; (13) verifying and data checking (Netbay and Department of Provincial Administration) service providers; In the course of providing such services, the service providers may have access to your Personal Data. However, we will only provide our service providers with the information that is necessary for them to perform the services, and we ask them not to use your information for any other purposes.
3.3. Our business partners
3.4. Social networking sites
We allow you to login on our sites and platforms without the need to fill out a form. If you log in using the social network login system, you explicitly authorize us to access and store public data on your social network accounts (e.g. Facebook, Google, Instagram), as well as other data mentioned during use of such social network login system. In addition, we may also communicate your email address to social networks in order to identify whether you are already a user of the concerned social network and in order to post personalized, relevant adverts on your social network account if appropriate.
3.5. Third parties required by law
In certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose or share your Personal Data in order to comply with a legal or regulatory obligations. This includes any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party where we believe it is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights, the rights of any third party or individuals’ personal safety, or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or safety issues.
3.6. Professional advisors
This includes lawyers, technicians and auditors who assist in running our business, and defending or bringing any legal claims.
We may transfer your Personal Data to other member associations, such as Thailand E-Payment Association (TEPA), Electronic Transactions Development Agency (ETDA), the Association of Confederation of Consumer Organization, Thailand (ACCOT), Foundation for consumers, the Thai Chamber of Commerce, Thai E-Commerce Association.
3.8 Assignee of rights and/or obligations
4. International transfers of your Personal Data
We may disclose or transfer your Personal Data to third parties or servers located overseas, which the destination countries may or may not have the same equivalent level of protection for Personal Data protection standards. We take steps and measures to ensure that your Personal Data is securely transferred and that the receiving parties have in place an appropriate level of protection standards or other derogations as allowed by laws. We will request your consent where consent to cross-border transfer is required by law.
5. How long do we keep your Personal Data
We retain your Personal Data for as long as is reasonably necessary to fulfil purpose for which we obtained it, and to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations. However, we may have to retain your Personal Data for a longer duration, as required by applicable law.
6. Security of your Personal Data
The Company recognizes the importance of maintaining the security of your Personal Data. Therefore, the Company endeavours to protect your information by establishing security measures for your Personal Data appropriately and in accordance with the confidentiality safeguard of Personal Data, to prevent loss, unauthorized or unlawful access, destruction, use, alteration, rectification or disclosure; provided, however, that the Company will ensure that the method of collecting, storing and processing of your Personal Data, including physical safety measures follow the information technology security policies and guidelines of the Company.
7. Cookies and how they are used
If you visit our websites, we will gather certain information automatically from you by using cookies.
Cookies are small pieces of information or text issued to your computer when you visit a website and are used to store or track information about your use of a website and used in analyzing trends, administering our websites, tracking users’ movements around the websites, or to remember users’ settings. Some cookies are strictly necessary because otherwise the site is unable to function properly. Other Cookies allow us to enhance your browsing experience, tailor content to your preferences, and make your interactions with the site more convenient: they remember your username in a secure way, as well as your language preferences.
Most Internet browsers allow you to control whether or not to accept cookies. If you reject, remove or block Cookies can affect your user experience and without cookies, your ability to use some or all of the features or areas of our websites may be limited.
In addition, some third parties may issue Cookies through our websites to serve ads that are relevant to your interests based on your browsing activities. These third parties may also collect your browser history or other information to determine how you reached our websites and the pages you visit when you leave our websites. Information gathered through these automated means may be associated with the Personal Data you previously submitted on our website.
8. Your rights as a data subject
Subject to applicable laws and exceptions thereof, you may have the following rights to:
1) Access: You may have the right to access or request a copy of the Personal Data we are collecting, using or disclosing about you. For your own privacy and security, we may require you to prove your identity before providing the requested information to you.
2) Rectification: You may have the right to have incomplete, inaccurate, misleading, or or not up-to-date Personal Data that we collect, use or disclose about you rectified.
3) Data Portability: You may have the right to obtain Personal Data we hold about you, in a structured, electronic format, and to send or transfer such data to another data controller, where this is (a) Personal Data which you have provided to us, and (b) if we are collecting, using or disclosing such data on the basis of your consent or to perform a contract with you.
4) Objection: You may have the right to object to certain collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data such as objecting to direct marketing.
5) Restriction: You may have the right to restrict the use of your Personal Data in certain circumstances.
6) Withdraw Consent: For the purposes you have consented to our collecting, using or disclosing of your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
7) Deletion: You may have the right to request that we delete or de-identity Personal Data that we collect, use or disclose about you, except we are not obligated to do so if we need to retain such data in order to comply with a legal obligation or to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims.
8) Lodge a complaint: You may have the right to lodge a complaint to the competent authority where you believe our collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data is unlawful or noncompliant with applicable data protection law.
9. Our Contact Details
1) Company Name
RISE Accel Company Limited
127 Gaysorn Tower, Level 22, Unit E, F, Ratchadamri Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
+66 (0) 2-046-2929
2) Data Protection Officer
Data Protection Officer
Data Protection Office, 127 Gaysorn Tower, Level 22, Unit E, F, Ratchadamri Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand